Tuesday, December 11, 2012

O Christmas Tree

The tree is up and the house is decorated.  It's a purple K-State theme this Christmas!


(3 of the 4 are either made by or gifts from Christa/Allie)





Seriously, have you ever seen a more hilarious tree-topper!? 

It's a K-State Santa with an enormously long beard! 

We had to trim it a little, but I think he looks pretty awesome. :)







Some of the other decorations include an amazing KSU wreath that my crafty sister-in-law made for me.  Purple and glitter.  It doesn't get any better than that!


I have little purple K-State things sitting all around...with more to come (when my mom brings them back up here from her house).

(Above my tv on the entertainment center)

Now if K-State can just pull out a win at the Fiesta Bowl on January 3rd,
it will make the decorating worth it...
_____________________________

                                             

** So I started a tradition of getting an ornament from every place I visit for my own Christmas "Travel Tree."  Unfortunately, I don't have that tree up yet!  Last year, I just hung what I had on a decorative tree (not a Christmas tree) in my family room.  I have far too many for that this year, so I'm still trying to figure out what exactly to do with them.  Soon I'm sure I'll have enough to fill up a big tree, and I can't wait to re-live all the fun travel stories each year as I put up the ornaments!


No comments:

Post a Comment