Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tucson, AZ - Saturday

Last weekend I made a quick trip down to Tucson, AZ to be with my dad at my cousins birthday party (and beating cancer party)!  I haven't been to Tucson since middle school, so I was really excited to go back!  Plus, I've hardly seen anyone in my family since moving back from China last month, so I had to jump at the opportunity to hang with my dad for a weekend!  (Mom had to stay home and work.)  The warm and sunny weather was a welcome change from the snow in Tahoe!



Bob BUILT all those shelves...





(Bob recently overcame pancreatic cancer)

My cousin, Sue, and my dad


LOTS of good food - most of which Barb made!


Barb, Brittany, and Bob
The party went in to the night.  It was a pretty cool thing to see all of the good friends and support he has!

No comments:

Post a Comment