Sunday, December 26, 2010

It's OFFICIAL

My brother (Tony) and his girlfriend (Christa) are GETTING MARRIED!!

Tony finally proposed to her on Christmas Eve - after 3.5 years together! :)






We were ALL shocked - including Christa - that he finally did it!  And we were ESPECIALLY shocked when we saw the amazing RING he picked out!!  Pictures do NOT do it justice -- you should see it from the SIDE -- there are like 97 diamonds on it, seriously!  He did good! :)




The occasion was celebrated with dinner at Sullivan's Steakhouse in Leawood.  It was some of the best food I've had in awhile!  The martinis and dessert really made the night!










And of course we had to take some pictues outside after dinner!!





Christa has become one of my best friends over the past couple of years, and I couldn't be happier to have such a fun, kind-hearted, loving, creative, beautiful SISTER in my life!



(PS - This girl is ON IT with the wedding planning!  I helped her with the guest list over the weekend AND she already bought her DRESS!! It's looking like a SPRING wedding! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment