Sunday, May 14, 2006

London - Day 3

I'll keep this email short.  It's been a lot of work and meetings here, but before we left London, we decided we just had to go out and have some fun at least once.  

So after another fancy dinner one night, we set off to find a bar to have some drinks at.  We found a "bar/club district" not far from our hotel, and sat down at one establishment that looked fun for some drinks.


Mike, Chris, Mark, me and Amy
 Now, I know Amy and I aren't super attractive or anything, but we couldn't figure out why NOT ONE of the guys there would even pay the slightest bit of attention to us.  It's usually not too hard to find some guys to dance with, or at least one who will buy you a drink.  But not at this place. 



It wasn't until I got hit on by a girl in the bathroom that we finally put two an two together.  We were at a GAY BAR!  Hahaha!  We eventually noticed that all the guys were talking/dancing together, and the GIRLS were the ones eye balling Amy and I. 

So, needless to say, we didn't get any free drinks that night, but we had a good laugh about our choice of club.  Makes for a good story, I guess. :)

Heading to Italy, via private jet, tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment