Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tony's Birthday

My big brother turned 32 this week.  (Jeez - that sounds old, but I guess I'm only a couple of years away from that!)

We celebrated with dinner at his favorite restaurant, Wil Jenny's, just like last year.  But this year, everyone could make it!  It's not often we can ALL get together, so this was nice!


I had this little guy in my lap duirng most of dinner.  He didn't want to sit in his high chair, and I'm the biggest push-over ever when it comes to him and anything he wants. :)

"Gram" got to love on her two babies.  Hunter is very posessive of her (since she watches him most days), and Hadley is just obsessed with Hunter.  Here she is pinching his little cheeks and baby-talking to him, while Hunter is trying to secure Gram for himself.  Hadley just loves on him non-stop and follows him around like a little mother hen when he's around.  It's too cute.

How can you say no to that face?                                                                     

I was a good little sister and got Tony a present.  Kind of.  I just did has taxes again this year... Same thing I did last year.  I think that's a pretty good present though! ;)

Have we changed much??

1989                                                            2013



 ("Oh, my tax return!" trying to act surprised...)

I think the real reason we got to Wil Jenny's is just for the dessert.  They have the best friend ice cream around, and Tony is obsessed with it.  We put down two of them between the 10 of us.  Hadley and Tony tried to feed each other some of the ice cream (which she loved).  Unfortunatey for Tony, all of his bite landed in his lap before she actually got the spoon up to his mouth.  He played along anyways...with melting ice cream on his leg. Such a good uncle! :)


It was a short celebration since Allie and Brody had activities to get to, but it was still a great night.  Good food and good company in honor of the birthday boy! 

I know he's never going to read this...but Happy Birthday to a wonderful friend/brother/uncle/dad!  You are loved. :)

(Side note:  My niece, Allie, is seriously growing up.  I think she looks like a teenanger in this picture and she's only 10!!  What happened to that cute little 6 year old?  Jeez - maybe I AM getting old!)

___________________________________

Matt and I kept the party alive by going to the Alabama Shakes concert right after dinner!



Such an entertaining show from a very talented band!  That gal can sing!


No comments:

Post a Comment