Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Since July...

It's been a long time since I've put anything on this blog, so to catch up, here's what I've been up to since July (in pictures)...

Nephew's 5th Birthday Party:




Hot Air Balloon Fest:




10 Year High School Reunion:




Worlds of Fun:





Kickball:


Las Vegas:

(Meet my new boyfriend, Matt!)



Wakeboarding on Lake Perry:

(That's actually my friend, Lauren, but it kind of looks like me, right?)



Brothers Wedding:



My two sisters-in-law - Kelli and Christa





Friends Wedding:





Bon Iver Concert at Uptown:




Kansas State Fair:


Yes, we watched the State Arm Wrestling Championship...

...AND pig races...

...and we saw a giant butter sculpture!  Can't ask for a better day than that! :)


KSU Football:




More KSU Football (in Miami, FL):






Next up...

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love the recap :) I really LOVE the new header with all your awesome travel pics. Hope you'll be treking to NYC again SOON! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete