Monday, May 2, 2011

A Wedding (& A Sister!)

My big brother got MARRIED on Saturday! 


And he just happened to marry an amazing girl who has become one of my best friends over the past 4 years.  So not only did I get to celebrate my brothers wedding day, I got to celebrate my best friend becoming my SISTER!  (I mean I've only been praying for a sister for 27 years now!)

She was such a gorgeous bride...



The wedding was absolutely perfect!  Small and decorated beautifully, with the cutest party favors I've ever seen:  horseshoe shaped cookies that said "Lucky in Love" - the theme for the wedding!  (Did I mention that my new sister is the most talented, creative, and crafty person I've ever met!?)


The ceremony was short and sweet.  Christa's brother played "Here Comes the Bride" on his violin as she and her beautiful kids walked towards the front of the room.



After they were pronounced "Mr. and Mrs. Keeler" we had a wonderful dinner at Will Jenny's -- one of their favorite restaurants.

I then had the honor of giving a toast to the happy couple before they cut in to their wedding cake.  I got a few laughs and a few tears, so I think that's a success!  These pics are from the professional photographer, Beau Vaughn Photography.


 

Lots of dancing and beer drinking was the perfect end to a perfect day!  I couldn't be happier to welcome such an amazing, beautiful, talented, fun-loving gal (+ kids, who I adore) in to the Keeler family!






No comments:

Post a Comment