Thursday, July 10, 2014

Beach Day --> Home

Sunday morning - my last day in Tahoe.

We debated taking the boat out again early in the morning...but the early mornings were wearing on us.  We opted to sleep in, relax in the morning, and head to the beach for lunch and the afternoon.

I can't imagine what it's like to take kids to the beach.  We had this much stuff just for the three of us!


Not many pictures from today.  We set up our umbrella and chairs, ate some sushi, and just relaxed on the beach.

Shannon and Ryan had a pretty mean game of paddle ball going on for awhile, which eventually moved out in to the water.  (I watched from the warm shore. )


Before we packed up, we had to get one more group shot:


"Okay, just one more before we leave the beach!"


Back at the condo, I showered quickly and packed up, and we were out the door for Reno.

Said our goodbyes at the airport - which meant more pictures, of course.


The flights were fine, and I landed back in KC at 1:30am.  

Yea, that's late.  Or early, however you want to look at it.  Either way, it sucked.  

And my least favorite thing to do in the middle of the night?  

Stand here and wait for my luggage.  Ugh.

Thankfully my mom was right outside waiting for me, and I had to smile as I saw this on the back of my car:


Keep Tahoe Blue!  

I'll be back in a few months to enjoy the winter beauty and do some skiing!

No comments:

Post a Comment