- Yeah, I'm obsessed with sunsets. (There's like 3 more in this post alone. I can't help myself!)
- A little evening jog on the first day of fall! Can't wait for the leaves to start changing and the cooler temps. Hellloooo jeans and hoodies. :)
- This one is techincally a sunRISE. (Also obsessed with.) ~Funny story: I noticed these hot pink clouds out the window of kitchen while I was making a smoothie. So I did what any normal person would do, right? I grabbed my iPhone and ran down the street...barefoot and without a shirt on...to get this picture. Duh.
- This kid like really loves his pb&j.
- This kid also does NOT love when I can't draw his trains the way he wants them. He was literally out there rolling his eyes and lecturing me. (Clearly he is his mothers creative / perfectionist child.)
- The best part of this pictures is that when I got off after successfully pedaling, Hadley proudly proclaimed with a big smile, "Hey! You fit on my bike!" Ummmm, no. I actually don't fit at all. But thanks, that's nice of you...
(And yes, I'm wearing a skirt. Classy, I know.) ^^
- Just some cute pictures of Hudson and Hadley getting tossed in the air by their daddy.
(Hudson's face is seriously too cute) ^^
- Another sunset pic! How can I not document this kind of beauty?? I actually stopped in the middle of the street and took this through my dirty windshield. (Only one car honked at me.)
- I love the leaves changing in the fall, so when I saw Travel & Leasures "Best Towns for Fall Colors" article, I had to click on it. But the fact that KC and Snowmass Village (basically Aspen, where I just was) are in the same category just can't be right...
- A little Saturday morning Yoga at Athleta on the Plaza is always a good start to the weeekend. (It's even better after an hour long killer workout at the track!)
- This super soft sweatshirt showed up on my doorstep from a friend on the East Coast. Fits perfect and made me laugh out loud. Inside joke about livin' the easy life on the coast... Will make me smile every time I wear it. (And did I mention it's super soft??) ;)
- Bucket list. These places are about to be added:
- Went out dancing one Saturday night for a friend of a friends birthday party at Kanza. We got there early to avoid the cover...and there were literally like 8 people in the whole place!
Which meant no one to dance with me!
Luckily the place filled up in a couple of hours, and we tore up the dance floor all night long!
This cowboy had some serious moves:
- Craigslist score! I love this old trunk - it's got some serious history (1821) and has Kansas City stamped on the top. It is now in my room and full of all my workout stuff (so my room looks a little less like a home gym).
- I have a problem with sitting still. Sooooo I cut down a tree on a lazy Sunday -- with an old, dull saw from my miter box, that got stuck in the trunk approximately 37 times.
- Cool looking cloud on Sunday evening on my way to the movies:
- Heading home from the park and he was being so cute. "TeeTee!! No more pictures!!"
|Man do I love him... :)|
- Monday Night Football in KC! Not only did the Chiefs break the world record for loudest stadium, but they also crushed the Patriots! (Sorry, Tom.)
- A little Monday night fun. (NOT.)
- Seriously. It's September 30th. Where's my fall weather... 86 degrees is not going to cut it.
- I don't know, I just love this :)