Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day

Nothing says "Mother's Day" quite like snowman plates and pumpkin napkins, right!?

Our Mothers Day dinnerware  ^^

I hosted a little Mother's Day get-together at my house this year.  

Which really meant I provided my house and made everybody do every thing else. :)


It's near impossible to actually get the entire family looking at the camera, so I've quit trying.  

I just take it and you get what you get... which turns out something like this:




The photo taking gets a little easier when the kids (or grandkids, I guess) aren't involved.

Although, as you can see, they tend to sneak in anyways. (See Hudson's cameo below.)


"Gram" loved having everyone together, even if it was only for a short time!


Happy Mothers Days to one of the best moms/grams around!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment