Sunday, March 15, 2015

Tony's Birthday

Tony's 34th birthday was a two part celebration this year.

We used to always go to his favorite restaurant for his birthday, but just a few days after our last trip there, it closed.   (It was a sad, sad day.)

So this year we improvised.

The weather warmed up and my mom was in town, so she put everything together for a little picnic in my backyard.



I can't even describe how good the SUN felt.  Finally


After a pretty intense game of kickball, it was time for some presents.


We followed that up with a trip to DQ and called it a night.

Two days later, on his actual birthday, we got together again. 

(We celebrate birthday week around here...)

I ended up with these two in my car.  Windows down, music up.  Good times :)


Pizza and cake for this celebration.

And I am forever at the kids table.

Wouldn't have it any other way. :)


Bringing the cake out was quite the ordeal.  Hadley was a little weary of that candle and Hunter sure couldn't balance that thing on his own.

I have a video of it on my YouTube page, complete with Tony cussing about the trick candle. 


Family picture -- minus the in-laws.  
(Kelli was taking the picture and Christa was out of town.)

Birthdays get more and more fun every year with these crazy kids...  ^^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment