Monday, March 21, 2016

Colorado Springs --> Kansas City

I think I forgot to mention that Shawna also has an awesome, adorable dog named Lucy!  We took her on a little walk before I hit the road back home to Kansas City. 


But not before a stop at Wal-Mart for some fresh fruit for breakfast! 

 

The drive was long and boring...but a little less boring with my new DuoLingo app!


Chelsea and Dennis were telling me about it in Telluride, so I downloaded it and spent the majority of the drive not paying attention to the road, but practicing my Spanish instead!


 


As soon as I got home, I went straight to the gym to work out, and then out to dinner with my momma.  Panera, oh how I missed you. 


Back home in KC for a couple of weeks now to hopefully get my mom moved in to her new house!

No comments:

Post a Comment