Saturday, March 5, 2016

Florida --> Kansas City

(I have a lot of this written out already, it's just a matter of putting the words in around the pictures...which I don't have time to do right now.  So, pictures it is!)

Leaving the Airbnb room we rented -- it was in those apartments...


Panera for breakfast before driving back to Miami



Almost ran out of gas!


I might have fallen asleep on the 3 hour drive...


Cool ceiling at Miami's airport


Lunch at the airport



I got a scalp massage on the flight to Dallas


Landing in Dallas


Scott almost missed flight from Dallas to Reno because train between terminals was running slow.

Bought some new music for my flight from Dallas to KC!



Sunset leaving Dallas


Home-sweet-home -- in the same outfit I had on the day I left two months ago!


No comments:

Post a Comment